This goal may be our largest and most far-reaching. It has remained a priority throughout TCU’s history, and in recent years has seen fruition, reflected by unprecedented application volume, strong freshman-class academic credentials, and increases in both graduation and retention rates.
To maintain this momentum, we will continue to pursue the brightest students and will increase undergraduate enrollment by roughly 600 students for a total student body of 11,000 in coming years. Also, guided by thoughtful planning, we will focus on areas of strength, including:
- The TCU and UNTHSC School of Medicine
- Areas of study with expansion opportunities
- Strengthened undergraduate and graduate profiles
- Size, balance and diversity
- Our ability to compete and excel in a power athletic conference